CATHOLIC FAMILIES 4 FREEDOM CALIFORNIA EVENTS
- Sep 07, 6:30 PMRancho Santa Margarita RSVP for addressCome Watch the groundbreaking documentary and hear from local candidates
- May 13, 6:30 PM – May 14, 8:30 PMNewport Beach Civic Center, 100 Civic Center Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USAAn Education forum on how to influence legislation and policy in California.
- May 13, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDTSF Solano Catholic Church Hall, 22082 Antonio Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688, USAJoin us to hear from Molly C Sheahan, M.T.S, Associate Director, Life & Family Advocacy from the California Catholic Conference.
- Apr 10, 11:00 AM – 8:00 PMGRAND PARK DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES, 200 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USAJOIN US AT DEFEAT THE MANDATES AT GRAND PARK IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES ON SUNDAY, APRIL 10th. Featured Speakers include, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Christina Parks, Journalist Lara Logan, Amy Bohn from PERK, Kevin Jenkins CEO of the Urban Global Health Alliance, and more!! This event will be EPIC!
- Apr 08, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PMKern County Museum Bakersfield, 3801 Chester Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93301, USAJoin us to learn more about the "bad bills" as well as strategies and tactics to push back.
- Mar 22, 6:00 PM – 7:45 PM PDTSt. Jude of the Apostle /Parish Hall, 32036 Lindero Canyon Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91361, USASAVE THE DATE LA! Join CF4F and the PERK Organization for an Educational Forum to take a look at the current legislative bills and more!